The e-Yantra course for the eLSI (e-Yantra Lab Setup Initiative) focuses on the fundamentals of Embedded Systems and Robotics. This course aims to provide participants with a foundation in Embedded Systems and Robotics, enabling them to understand and work with the core concepts and principles. This course is exclusively for faculty and students from eLSI colleges. The modules are covered in a Task-Based Training format over a period of two-weeks complete course.
- Introduce the power of “Project Based Learning”
- Promote the study of Embedded Systems and Robotics
- Prepare students for National level Robotics Competition
- Ensure sustained use of robotics labs set up through eLSI
- Nurture projects in Embedded Systems and Robotics in academia/industries
Who can Register?
- eLSI colleges - students and faculty
- Anyone who is an absolute beginner to Embedded Systems
- Only an individual learner can register. No team composition is allowed.
- Anyone who is enthusiastic and keen to learn the basics of Embedded System and Robotics.